We start with our meticulously blended candle and then add some Sparkle!
Beautiful fashion and fine jewellery or a real Canadian Gold Nugget.
Every spring as the sun warms the snowpack and the ice starts to melt, another season of gold panning is about to start. The rivers along the historic Gold Rush Trail are filled with new nuggets that are released from the mountainous rock by the rushing water.
Welcome to Princeton British Columbia, Canada where two Rivers (the Similkameen and Tulameen) each call out to gold panners on their claims to search for this precious metal we call gold.
Our candles are artisan created in Princeton, where the land is rugged, rustic, and the gold is real.
Buy one for yourself of for someone precious in your life.
Available in 4 scents including our unique and custom fragrance called Princeton Rivers
Double Wicked 12 oz Glass Tumbler
Burn time: Average of 30-50 hours (the size of the jewelry container determines the burn time)
Designer labeled box for elegant gift giving. All our packaging is reusable and sustainable.
Enjoy the simplicity, elegance and quality of our hand-poured luxury candles. Made from pure essential and premium oils and non-GMO soy wax, our luxury scented candles come in reusable and earth-friendly packaging. The labels are removed easily with hot water so you can reuse the container anywhere in your home.
How do I know the Value of My Gold Nugget?
There is a basic formula to calculate the value of your gold nugget. Having said that the value will change constantly as the spot price of gold changes daily. There are other factors that may increase the value, these include: purity, overall size (the bigger the more rare), a natural (not melted) real nugget, the aesthetic look, other minerals such as quartz. All of these items may increase the value by 20-50% of the base formula.
Canadian Formula: Spot Price of Gold (USD) / Exchange Rate / 31.17 * weight in Grams
Canadian Example: $1330.90 / .77 / 31.17 * 2.9 = $176.89
Spot Price of Gold = $1330.90 USD
Exchange Rate = .77
Weight of Nugget = 2.9 grams
United States Formula: Spot Price of Gold / 31.17 * weight in Grams
Gold Calculation Information
1 Troy Ounce = 31.17 Grams
1 Gram = 15.4 Grains
1 Troy Ounce = 480 Grains
1 Troy Pound = 12 Troy Ounces
Certificate of Authenticity
You will receive a certificate of Authenticity that provides you with the following information:
- Issue # and Issue Date
- Weight in grams
- Purity %
- River of Origin
- Signed by the Princeton Gold Commissioner
What makes you different from other Jewelry Candles?
- First and foremost, we pride ourselves in making great candles. Our candles have been featured at the Canadian Country Music Awards (2014) and the Oscars (2015) and are now loved across the world. We invite you to experience them for yourself and share your story #RosalindeBlakeSparkle #HowISparkle
- Our Sparkle candle offers you the chance to “reveal/win” a real Gold Nugget. These gold nuggets become more valuable over time and are difficult to source. My personal gold nugget, which is now over 100 years old and “placer mined/gold panned” by a family friend during the gold rush in the early 1900’s, has been the inspiration for the Sparkle Candle Collection. Our studio is located in Princeton, British Columbia within the Similkameen Valley where the land is rustic and the gold is real. You receive a candle that is artisan made in Canada and a chance to own a piece of Canadian History.
- The Jewelry is located at the BOTTOM of the candle. We believe in giving you more for your money. All our candles are long lasting and we pour the containers as full as we can so you have extra burn time. We are a sustainable brand and hate waste. Please enjoy the full candle and the relaxation and ambiance it provides. Create memories with it, and then your Sparkle Jewelry will be an additional present that serves as a reminder of your special moments.
- You instantly know the retail value of your Sparkle Surprise Jewelry. Each container has the recommended retail value. There is no need to go to a website to find out how much it is worth.
- We will not overinflate the prices of how much something is worth. I grew up when the beautiful Princess Dianna was setting the fashion world on fire. I always loved her grace and elegance and was overjoyed when it was revealed that she mixed her luxurious jewels with faux fashion pieces. There are beautiful pieces that don’t cost a lot of money, are fun to wear, and you don’t stress about losing them. Every piece within the Sparkle candle collection is beautiful and fun to wear regardless of its final value. I like beautiful things and I wear all the pieces selected for the collection myself every day.
What kind of Jewelry is in my Sparkle Candle?
Your Sparkle candle will contain a bracelet, pair of earrings, necklace, a ring (random sizes), or a real Gold Nugget. The suggested retail value of the Jewelry is between $10 - $500. The value of the gold nugget is unique for each piece.
What determines the Retail Value of the Jewelry?
Lower valued items are plated with Rhodium, White Gold, or 925 Sterling Silver. The thickness of the plating increases the value. For example an item plated with 18k gold versus 14k gold will be worth more.
Items that are solid 925 Sterling Silver or contain real gemstones are valued higher. Even with real gemstones there are ranges in the retail price. For example an irregular shaped pearl with a flaw will be worth less than a perfect pearl.
Artisan pieces are custom made and of higher value using high quality materials.
What is the Jewelry made of?
Stainless Steel, Nickle and Lead free Tin Alloy, 925 Silver, Gold, Silver Plated, Gold Plated, Rhodium Plated, Cubic Zircona, Austrian and Swarovski Crystals, Glass, Pearls, natural gemstones
Will my Jewelry Tarnish?
Chemical reactions can cause the metal to react with oxygen in the air and hydrogen sulfide, which result in the jewelry tarnishing. This effect is "oxidization" and can take place with genuine sterling silver and 14k gold. This can occur randomly depending on the body creams used or the medications you take.
If your jewelry tarnishes, it usually affects the surface and will not harm the underlying metal. We encourage you to use preventative measures to prevent tarnishing, but there are many factors that affect oxidation. If your jewelry is tarnished, you can revitalize it with silver cleaning solution (do not use on pearls and gemstones directly.)
Taking care of your jewelry
Whether you have a faux fashion or a real piece of jewelry, taking proper care will keep them lustrous and looking fabulous for a long time.
- Handle your jewelry carefully
- Never sleep with your jewelry on
- Remove your jewelry when taking a bath or a hot tub/Spa
- Remove your jewelry when participating in sporting activities or manual tasks that can expose it to physical damage
- Put on your jewelry AFTER you’ve applied makeup and perfume
- Take off your jewelry before you apply body and hand creams
- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth as soon as you take them off
- Never clean with harsh solutions such as bleach or ammonia
- Store your jewelry separately from each other, separate using soft cloths or individual compartments in your jewelry box.
Higher valued jewelry will have better material and plating, which means the jewelry will be less likely to tarnish over time. We maintain a high standard on quality control over the jewelry and commit to replace manufacturing faults free of charge up to 30 days from the original date of purchase.
Rosalinde Blake Sparkle is not liable for jewelry that is damaged by it's user.
We donate 10% of profits to the Pomfret Orphanage in South Africa. Additionally, we donate a portion of our Holiday Sales to BC Children's Hospital Foundation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.